We value your privacy. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We do not collect, gather or share information you may provide or your navigational information to any outside parties (except service providers who perform services on our behalf.) We reserve the right to disclose any information if required by law or if necessary for any claims or legal proceedings.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- preferences and interests
Use of Information
We request this information to better serve our viewers and customers.
We use this information for:
- internal record keeping
- collecting prospective customer information
- responding to your person inquiry
- saving your image preferences
- protecting your information by requiring a password
- enabling password reset
- navigating the website and returning to a page
A cookie is a web application that can save your navigation on a website and can tailor its operations to your likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information you provide or preferences you show in navigating a website. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites